Friday, January 30th, 2009
Don’t forget, an all new episode of Best Week Ever with Paul F. Tompkins premieres tonight at 11! Tune in for all your Sad Blagojevich footage, gentlemanly Mickey Rourke footage, and out-of-control Idol children!
Meanwhile, from the internet week that was:
- The Office porn: just like the regular Office, but with more Creed and the plots are more plausible.
- Here’s 5 convincing reasons to watch the Puppy Bowl instead of the Super Bowl. Besides, this puppy already knows who’s gonna win.
- Barack the President VS Barack the Elephant: either one would be better than our last president ohmygodamIrightpeople?????
- REEEECAPS: Lost took us back to the roaring fifties, while Top Chef had a Super Bowl themed week featuring the Super Bowlest food of all: f*cking oats.
- Michelle asks the painful philosophical question: Who could Evan Rachel Wood possibly make out with next?
- Austin got attacked by Nazi zombies, who unfortunately were way too early for South By Southwest.
- There’s not a boob in the world I have less interest in seeing than those of Amy Winehouse.
- Here’s our 10 Favorite Zac Efron Blingees, even though making a Blingee of Zac Efron is like drawing on the sun with a yellow marker.
- Do whatever you want to Roxanne, Microsoft Songsmith, but leave Buddy Holly out of this!
- PETA cut through the crap and finally told us to have sex with vegetables, more or less.
- Kanye West said this week that he doesn’t want to star in a bisexual porn. On a related note, Michelle believes that Kanye West wants to star in a bisexual porn.