Friday, August 31st, 2007
We’ve worked overtime this week, and are psyched for a little 3 day RNR. Let’s recap the excitement:
- We coined the “Reverse Savage“, and hundreds of you point out that Ryan Reynolds was, in fact, a less than attractive kid.
- The Big Brother 8 contestants have a lengthy talk about Best Week Ever and, quite possibly, spinach.
- Millions of young boys start thinking about a career in science.
- Most Underrated Child Star Performance: Tori Spelling in Troop Beverly Hills.
- Miss South Carolina defended the herself, U.S. Americans, and the Iraq on The Today Show.
- We round-up the year so far with some BWE Halftime Reports, covering everything from big ladies, to TV, to sports, to human sex in leather pants.
- Aaaaaaaaand I met Brad Pitt.
Have a great three-day weekend, everyone, and we’ll see you back here bright and early on Tuesday!