Tuesday, July 31st, 2007
- It’s about time someone finally got around to figuring out how our astronauts can look hot and sexy in space. That way they won’t have to get so drunk to have crazy affairs that end in wearing diapers and trying to kidnap each other.
- If there is really such a thing as Vegansexuals, I suppose next we’ll have to prepare ourselves for Carnivorapists?
- Someone stole the identity of a prize-winning poodle. After an intense investigation by McGruff the crime dog, the culprits turned out to be teenage kids who had been peer-pressured into smoking pot, then subsequently thought it would be hilarious to steal a poodle’s identity.
- Today’s sad breast cancer annoucement might have put a little damper on Robin Roberts‘ “Good Morning” to America.
- Then again, maybe I shouldn’t be pointing any fingers.
(pic via MIT News)